15-Minute Follow-up Call Online Training
Cost: £5.00+VATWelcome to our 15-Minute Follow-up Call Online Training. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion. The course duration is approximately 1 hour and will earn you 1 CPD point. You have 6 months from the date of purchase to finish this training.
This module covers various topics related to 15-Minute Follow-up Call Online Training
1. Introduction: An overview of the purpose and importance of follow-up calls in healthcare practice.
2. Communication Skills: Techniques for effective communication during a follow-up call, including active listening, empathy, and clear communication.
3. Patient Assessment: Guidance on conducting a brief assessment of the patient's condition, including asking relevant questions and identifying any potential red flags.
4. Documentation: Instruction on the importance of accurate and thorough documentation during a follow-up call, including recording patient responses, symptoms, and any changes in condition.
5. Identifying Needs: Strategies for identifying any additional needs or concerns the patient may have, such as medication refills, appointment scheduling, or referral to other healthcare professionals.
6. Providing Information and Education: Guidance on offering appropriate information and education to patients during a follow-up call, including explaining test results, providing self-care instructions, or answering questions about treatment plans.
7. Problem-solving and Decision-making: Techniques for problem-solving and making informed decisions during a follow-up call, such as identifying when to escalate a patient's case or seeking input from other healthcare professionals.
8. Ethical and Legal Considerations: Discussion on the ethical and legal aspects of follow-up calls, including patient confidentiality, informed consent, and data protection.
9. Cultural Sensitivity: Instruction on the importance of cultural sensitivity and respect when conducting follow-up calls, including awareness of cultural differences in healthcare beliefs and practices.
10. Role-Play and Case Studies: Interactive exercises, role-plays, and case studies to practice and reinforce the skills and knowledge learned during the training module.
The learning outcomes are.
1. Understand the purpose and importance of follow-up calls in healthcare practice.
2. Develop effective communication skills for conducting follow-up calls, including active listening and clear communication.
3. Learn techniques for conducting a brief assessment of a patient's condition during a follow-up call.
4. Understand the importance of accurate and thorough documentation during follow-up calls.
5. Identify and address additional needs or concerns that patients may have during a follow-up call.
6. Provide appropriate information and education to patients during a follow-up call.
7. Develop problem-solving and decision-making skills for addressing patient issues during follow-up calls.
8. Understand the ethical and legal considerations related to conducting follow-up calls.
9. Demonstrate cultural sensitivity and respect when conducting follow-up calls.
We hope you find this module informative and beneficial for your professional development in 15-Minute Follow-up Call Online Training
If you need more information about this course, please contact Train Healthcare directly at 0208 3266 704 or email email@example.com.
Please note that refunds are not available for online training purchases.
Nursing and Midwife Council's (CPD Points).
It is necessary to complete 35 hours (35 Nursing CPD Points) of relevant CPD within the three-year period since your last registration renewal or since joining the register.
Of these 35 hours (35 Nursing CPD Points), a minimum of 20 hours (20 Nursing CPD Points), should be dedicated to participatory learning, which involves engaging in activities that facilitate interaction with other professionals.