Cost: £5.00+VATWelcome to our Rapid Tranquilisation online Training. Upon completion, you will receive a certificate of completion. The course duration is approximately 1 hour and will earn you 1 CPD point. You have 6 months from the date of purchase to finish this training.
This module covers various topics related to Rapid Tranquilisation online training module:
1. Introduction to Rapid Tranquilization
• Definition and purpose
• Importance of appropriate use
• Legal and ethical considerations
2. Understanding Acute Behavioral Disturbances
• Recognizing signs and symptoms
• Assessing risk and patient safety
• Identifying triggers and de-escalation techniques
3. Medication Options for Rapid Tranquilization
• Overview of commonly used medications
• Indications and contraindications
• Side effects and adverse reactions
4. Administration Techniques
• Routes of administration
The learning outcomes are:
1. Understanding the importance of debriefing sessions to reflect on interventions and discuss experiences.
2. Recognizing the need for psychological support for healthcare professionals involved in the use of rapid tranquilisation medications.
3. Appreciating the value of peer support programs in providing emotional support and connection among healthcare professionals.
4. Recognizing the significance of ongoing education and training in enhancing competence and confidence.
5. Understanding the importance of reviewing and updating policies and procedures to address areas for improvement.
6. Recognizing the importance of a supportive organizational culture that encourages open communication and values the well-being of healthcare professionals.
7. Understanding the role of continuous quality improvement in enhancing the safety and efficacy of rapid tranquilisation interventions.
8. Recognizing the need for appropriate follow-up care for individuals who received rapid tranquilisation medications.
9. Understanding the purpose and benefits of peer support programs in providing emotional support and connection among healthcare professionals.
10. Recognizing the role of debriefing sessions in providing a platform for shared learning and improvement.
We hope you find this module informative and beneficial for your professional development in Rapid Tranquilisation online training module.
If you need more information about this course, please contact Train Healthcare directly at 0208 3266 704 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that refunds are not available for online training purchases.
Nursing and Midwife Council's (CPD Points).
It is necessary to complete 35 hours (35 Nursing CPD Points) of relevant CPD within the three-year period since your last registration renewal or since joining the register.
Of these 35 hours (35 Nursing CPD Points), a minimum of 20 hours (20 Nursing CPD Points), should be dedicated to participatory learning, which involves engaging in activities that facilitate interaction with other professionals.